Specification: Cast iron according DIN EN 1561/97,
Standards and regulations are relevant to FP PREIS@SML products:
- EN 877 | Cast iron pipes and fi ttings, their joints and accessories for the evacuation of water from building. Requirements, test methods and quality assurance.
- DIN 19522 | Complementary standard to EN 877. This standard mainly includes details about design and layout measures of pipes and fi ttings.
- RAL-GZ 698 | RAL quality label demanding a notably extended test range and stricter requirements on quality, which goes far beyond the requirements of EN 877.
- CE Kennzeichen | Declaration of conformity according to the European Directive for construction products (89/106/EEC).
- EN 1561 | Standard for founding of products made from grey cast iron with lamellar graphite.
Products: Production of FP PREIS® SML pipes and fittings and other products according to our own design.
Nominal sizes: DN 50 – DN 300
- automatic moulding, mechanical moulding, manual moulding
- machined parts,
- painted parts.
- Centrifugal production line with automatic painting system
Application areas: public buildings, shopping centres, sport halls, parking garages, hospitals, schools, museums...
Go to drainage systems page